Tailored Logistic Support (TLS) – US Military Prime Vendor Program
The TLS program was created to infuse supply chain management best practices into the procurement process of commercial goods and services to the U.S. Government. These best practices incorporate the latest innovations in information technology, supply chain management theory and real world experience to provide improved customer support. The companies chosen as TLS vendors are audited on a regular basis by DLA Troop Support for competitive pricing, overall customer satisfaction and promptness of delivery. The TLS contract allows customers to order specific USA made tactical gear and brand name products to meet their mission requirements and to add new products to fit the scope of the TLS contract. TLS, as a component of DLA, also allows customers to use Military Standard Requisitioning & Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP) requisitions, government credit cards and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR).
- Step 1: Before ordering, you must be registered. Click here to view the Customer Guidelines Document which explains the TLS program.
- Step 3: Your information will be loaded and you will be contacted by DLA Troop Support to finalize your registration. They will provide you with an order request form.
Alternatively contact any of the TLS Prime Vendor Partners and they will be happy to assist you. A list of TLS Prime vendors is provided below in alphabetical order:
- ADS, Inc. http://adsinc.com
- Federal Resources. http://www.federalresources.com
- Quantico Tactical. http://www.quanticotactical.com
- Source One Distributors http://www.buysourceone.com
- Tactical & Survival Specialties Inc. http://www.tssi-ops.com